Friday 7 November 2014

Close to my Heart challenge

My lovely friend Sharon Young is a Close to my Heart demonstrator with a Monthly challenge in her group on Facebook - for October the challenge was to use some CTMH papers and create a layout - my other lovely friend Jacqui gave me a choice of some papers and I chose 2 pieces, 6x12 from the 'Lollydoodle' range and this is what I did with them...

The pink background paper and green leaves are the papers I used 




This is a photo of me on our Wedding day (1/2/92) just a few years ago! ...and yes, I'm still blessed!!

See the pretty pink seed beads wrapped around the chipboard frame? ... these are from my2angels one strand is only 60c at the moment BARGIN!



3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the Dusty Attic sketch Alison, very pretty. Bridal layouts worked well with this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie - this was for a CTMH challenge, I'll check out the Dusty Attic site!!

      Delete
    2. Oh ok, sorry I thought it was based on the sketch and you'd flipped it lol. I did a similar layout for their September challenge which is why I thought you'd done it too. A lovely layout nonetheless, the softness compliments your photo perfectly! ��

      Delete