Thursday 6 November 2014

White with One - Radiant Orchid


Thought I'd give the WHITE WITH ONE challenge a go this month... the colour is "Radiant Orchid"



This photo was taken as I left hospital in my Mother's arms... it has been through the '74 floods and is tinged with the perfect shade of 'purple' for this particular challenge!!
(those sneaky sequin flowers turned green!)

I have used several products from one of my favourite stores www.my2angels.net

 Including their white rhinestone chain which I "swipe" with stazon purple  to recolour it



Their gorgeous "family" charming word

 

Purple Butterfly Cabochon

 


I love my2angels handmade products and their latest release "Wings & Things" is no exception






You must see these to appreciate them ... I managed to get a packet of each yesterday before they went out of stock.  Tracy is now frantically making more


 Alison






No comments:

Post a Comment