Wednesday 17 December 2014

Close to my Heart Challenge - Sharon Young

Sharon Young has another challenge for her Close to my Heart group -

this is what I did with the sketch...









Again, I have used the Close to my Heart paper collection "Free to be Me" that I won as a prize - there is so many papers in a kit! Which included the gold foil spot vellum!!

I have also white glitter heat embossed a Scrapmatts 'Santa with reindeers' chipboard.


I had previously die cut a bunch of 'pine branch' with the Couture Creations quick release paper... didn't want them to go into the bin so I used them as part of the sketch - it's pretty paper!  Great price of $3.50 for 2 rolls!


A couple of strips of Kaisercraft printed tape with a Christmas theme.


No page is complete without some metal charms, my friend Tracy at my2angels, she has some cute little gold star charms which I sprinkled here and there

 

and did you see the my2angels bronze Christmas tree in the bottom right hand corner?   I was planning on colouring it with Inka gold or embossing powder but it just need a spot or 10 of red Kindyglitz!!



I'm sure our son Tim will be impressed I've included his 'look of surprise' from Christmas day a couple of years ago..

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment