Monday 6 April 2015

Charms Creations "Super Star" challenge

After I created the BOY layout with the 'Super Star' I decided I should do a GIRL one too...
So here is the PINK "Super Star" for the Charms Creations Challenge - 


I started with a Bo Bunny, Double Dot Designs 'Passion Fruit Journal' page and trimmed to 30x30cm. I randomly placed joint tape on the left hand side and Gesso'ed (Prima Heavy, from the Art Basics) the Donna Downey 'Signature strencil' on the right hand side....spritzed a little Prima Colour Bloom 'Cotton Candy' and a smear of Glitter paste. The Twiddleybitz 'Fern leaf large' was rubbed with Inka Gold "Rose Quartz' - before adhering the little resin frame around the photo and clustering a CHARMS CREATION pink 'Super Star', a My2angels mulberry flower and some Manor House Creations Flowers, a Miss Rose & Sister Violet velvet flower and a smattering of Prima 'Hello Pastel' Say it in Crystals here and there - done!!

This gorgeous girl is our Niece, Larissa - she was just a few months old in this photo and turned 7 last week - about time I created some more pages for her album, I know!
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment