Monday 6 July 2015

Kaisercraft - Alison's day - Marvellous Monday - 6th July 2015

It's JULY and that means we start our new term...have you seen all the fabulous new team!!
Did you know all the DT have our own day on the Kaisercraft blog!! 
How exciting!!
So far this month, you'll have seen Anita and Amanda's designs - aren't they clever!!
Just wait till you see what everyone else has done..

So, I had a giant box full of
 BOTANICA, 
LITTLE ONE 
FLY FREE
...so many choices...what to do?

I created for the challenge days for the month and then made a little bit more!

FLY FREE
I loved the combination of Pink and the shades of Green!!

_DSC0071

When our niece sent me a selection of photos with baby Sienna it was easy to choose this one to use with the Fly Free collection - How great are the Specialty papers with each collection, I've just trimmed this one into quarters and re-adhered into the corners!

There is also this fabulous Tangerine and Lime combination...
"Laughter" card by Alison Bevis

_DSC0063

I love a 'Rectangular' card (CD511 card pack C6 White). I've only used one sheet of patterned paper, P1896 Confidante - by trimming the 'green circle' and off-setting it over the reverse you're able to only show 2 colours! I also chose a couple of Collectables (CT833) in those colours to layer and finished by setting a Fern Sparklet (RS419) as the flower centre. There was even enough leftover paper to line the envelope!

The so so beautiful BOTANICA was next to catch my eye...

"Beautiful" layout by Alison Bevis

_DSC0060

I chose to cut 'P1872 Plant' almost in half, and reverse the green side to sit the opposite way. After adhering them back together, I sprayed KM104 'Lime Green' over the Flutter template (T607). By also using the images from the specialty paper (PS416 Vine), the Collectables (CT831) and the Sticker Sheet (SS286) you can gather a garden of leaves and herbal flowers to layer around your photo! Everything was inked with IP704 'Amethyst'. The paper blooms F643 'Amethyst' are the perfect shade and there is even a mini paper bloom (F661 Black). Finish by flicking a little Antique Gold (KM102) - the bottle is almost finished...it's such a great colour!!

...and TAGS are easy to create, so I did two!
'Two Tags' by Alison Bevis

_DSC0061

I cut out some basic tag shapes from Smooth White cardstock (CD650) and then proceeded to layer patterned papers (P1878 Air, P1877 Stem, P1880) Distressed all the edges and inked them with IP732 Orchid. The Sticker sheet (SS286) has the tabs and more herbal images... finish by adding a couple of Paper Blooms in Amethyst (F643) and a little lace (EM928 Natural and EM926 White).

I love to make cards... the next 5 cards are made with ONLY  the Paper Pad (PP973)

_DSC0066

and another couple...

_DSC0064

and one with a little of that delicate shade of lavendar..

_DSC0065

All five cards have different Square card bases (CD506 Olive, CD504 Brown, CD503 Black, CD505 Natural and CD501 White) and everything was inked with either IP702 Aubergine, IP732 Orchid or IP704 Amethyst - done!

The new baby range, LITTLE ONE has images of Hot Air Balloons...my favourites right now!
"Princess Sienna" layout by Alison Bevis

_DSC0058

By covering some of the alphabet letters with P1884 Mia and keeping the 'S' from the specialty paper (PS417 ABC) I was able to include it in the title. Then it was time for a little spritzing... I already had the 'Flutter' template on my desk (T607) - must of had a thing for butterflies this month? - and then randomly sprayed KM104 'Lime Green', KM107 'Peach', KM106 'Orange' and Km110 'Pink' (the colours mix together, and I like that!) Add a little paper from the Paper Pad (PP974) and ink everything with IP712 'Rose'. To highlight the 'S' I added some Mini Paper Blooms in 'Fairy Floss' (F657) and the little flowers from the Sticker Sheet 'Girls' (SS288) - I couldn't go past the Title 'Princess', for this gorgeous girl, and added her name with White Alphas (AS252) - finished embellishing with a couple of Collectables (CT832)...and there is another page finished for her album!

I try to keep a few "Boy and Girl cards" in my stash as they always come in handy!!
These will be perfect for some upcoming 'first' birthdays...

_DSC0062

Created with just the Paper Pad (PP974), Collectables (CT832), Square White cards (CD501) and a little ink IP701 'Teal' and IP712 'Rose' - easy!!

After spraying the Flutter template (T607) from the layout above, I 'stamped' it onto my Kraft Journal page with all the residual ink - no waste!

_DSC0067

and just stickers from the Sticker Sheet 'Girl' (SS288)...just a simple page to remind me that family is precious!

I still have a few projects upcoming, so keep an eye on the blog each day!!
Hope you find some time to create today!
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment