Tuesday 28 July 2015

Love you, Sienna layout - created at the 2015 My2angels Retreat


I didn't take much to the Retreat - just a 12x12 storage box with cardstock and a few bits and pieces!
I had some green coredinations tags left so I created another page - 
the top one for the date and place, and the bottom one is left empty for her Mum to journal on!


I scribbled green Gelato in a vertical strip, sprayed with water and allowed to drip left - I did this twice and although it is difficult to see, there is a few colour variations.
I also had 3 Prima ATC cards that matched - these were adhered in a vertical strip, with the tags on top.
Then I went shopping at the My2angels Retreat
The Yellow Sead Beads were adhered with Glossy accents and allowed to 'drip' - then dried!
I pulled apart some magnolias which allowed me to add some of the remaining yellow seed beads as a centre and also added a Rhinestone  - easily changing the colour with an alcohol marker!
The flowers clusters also have a little Gypsophila - if you buy cream or white you can easily change the colour with sprays or reinkers!
The tags all have a double bow with Bakers Twine
the finishing touch is the Green Embossed Felt Heart - you get 4 for $1 - love them!

There is one small Prima flower and a little extra chipboard but almost everything comes from 

The photo is of my great niece Sienna.... another page for her album!
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment