Wednesday 30 September 2015

My2angels October Bonus

It's the FIRST of October, 
and that means it's time to announce the my2angels handmade embellishment I've created with 
and which will be the October "Bonus" if you purchase from the website, there will be a little 'Bonus' included with your order!! Just remember to write "Alison's Bonus" in the comments box.

This is it....
A Bronze & Green Merry Christmas Charming Word
they come in Bronze and Red too!


All the hard work is done!! Exclusively designed by Tracy Kielty - she is clever!!
And, this is my layout,


A Clean and Simple layout... just for something different!!
There is a strip of the New Kaisercraft Holly Jolly Paper (Tracy sells the paper packs which have the Sticker Sheet included!!) and fussy cut the circle as a frame.
My friend Judi from Tj's Scrappin With Style made the Beautiful Poinsettia from coloured vellum and old book paper - my friend Shelley sells dies in a Facebook group called Shelley's Land and I'm sure she would have something similar?
The Baubles are a new Kaisercraft Template called Festive Quarters - I've lightly inked the design.
...and finished embellishing with a Green Embossed Felt Heart

Photo is our REAL Christmas tree we had years ago... we planted it in the garden after we'd taken the decorations off!! It continues to hold Decorations each Christmas, outside in the yard... Anthony even strings some lights around it each year - lovely memories!!
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment