Sunday 27 March 2016

A2Z Scraplets Challenge #1 - Sketch


A2Z Scraplets had a bunch of challenges over the weekend...
I participated in a few of them!
This was #1


....this is my interpretation


I started with a sheet of the beautiful LEMONCRAFT 'Dreamy Morning' - Beyond the Time - it is such a pretty range of paper!!
When I saw the lines under the photo my first idea was to use ribbons, strips of paper - and when I was looking through my pretty things I found Pearl and Crystal wire sprigs and
 My2angels Pink Scroll Felt Ribbon and decided this would work better?
My2angels also has the pretty pink and green leaves
Tracy also has handmade emebllishments... look at the beautiful LOVE charming word - makes a special little title!! A selection of Charming Words can be found HERE


I spritzed the bird and the mini creamy white roses with Prima Colour bloom - the bird then had a little Colour Blast in 'Rose Petal' swipe across the bottom edge.
I won the Funky Flairs Studio with the retro pink phone from another challenge!

Photo is a selfie taken by Emily of her and her sister on the way to her Kokoda Youth Program Graduation Dinner - fun!!

Thanks for visiting,
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment