Monday 28 March 2016

A2Z Scraplets - challenge #3 - Tic Tac Toe

...and a game of  "Tic Tac Toe'

"Tic Tac Toe. 
Choose one line (horizontal, diagonal or vertical) to create your masterpiece. Please put your line of choice in the description of your post."
I chose JOURNALLING - so important to document your handwriting and your story!
LARGE TITLE - this was my last piece of A2Z Scraplets chipboard!
STAMPING - where I started this journey, and my favourite thing to do!!

ADORABLE


I started this on a sheet of corrugated cardboard - from there I wet the top layer and sprinkled the Brushos randomly - Light Brown, Dark Brown etc - I did sprinkle the wet areas with rock salt and let dry overnight.


Add a little stamping with a Kaisercraft 'Cherish' stamp and black ink.


I had one more of the Brown Pins from My2angels, so I used it here and will buy more when I see Tracy next... they are so nice to add to a cluster!


I LOVE this NEW "Love heart charm" - Tracy is so clever at creating new embellishments!!

How Adorable is little Natalie with her dog!!
Alison x







No comments:

Post a Comment