Tuesday 22 March 2016

Housewarming Card with My2angels

Hello!!
I had a little time this morning so gathered a few of my 


 supplies and made a quick card as part of a house warming gift.
...and of course, gave the envelope a little love too!!


I started with a 'red' card and envelope from Kaisercraft - and randomly scribbled a little Tim Holtz Distress Stain across the front and let it dry naturally - Barn Door and Fired Brick - has an interesting finish.
I had the Scrapmatts chipboard house in my stash but Tracy can order for you - comes as a packet of 3 different styled houses (another can be seen on a layout with Blue Fern Studios on my Facebook) 
Scrapmatts order the New Templates while you're there?
The house was painted with Distress crackle paint (Tracy can order Clear Rock Candy Crackle paint or any of the colours - just ask?) and let dry naturally.
I layered some tags, a Manor House Creations Black circle piece - 
adhered Red Scroll Felt Ribbon across the layers 
(and also across the envelope flap!)
It is ONLY $1.63 - BARGAIN!!
Just a few of those lovely Stemmed Flowers - I chose Red to match the bling!


and the Home Sweet Home handmade embellishment - Thank you Shelley!! - all the bits to make your own can be found in the my2angels store -

You'll need Red Embossed Felt Hearts - you get 4 for $1
and that cute heart with a lock - Silver Heart Lockets
all the charms can be found here- Charms

or send Tracy a quick message and she might make you something similar?

Thanks for dropping by, 
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment