Friday 31 March 2017

Sketchy Boards challenge - March 2017

I found a little spare time while Ex-cyclone Debbie gave everything a good soaking - we didn't have water damage to anything in our home, just a couple of temporary waterfalls... the frogs however, are loving the rain!!

Sketchy Boards has a sketch

No automatic alt text available.

and an inspiration image

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

while I was shuffling papers...
I found a sheet with cute little chickens with red umbrellas -
I think perhaps I had planned an Easter project but the umbrellas from the image was a lovely match, don't you think?

My Cheeky Grin

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, table and indoor

I have roughly followed the sketch with a horizontal band through the  centre of the page.

No automatic alt text available.

The title is a couple of pieces of Imaginarium Designs chipboard inked with Kaisercraft 'Red' ink.

A little floristry with the beautiful 49 & Market flowers (Purchased from Bella Paperie)

Photo is our Katelyn in Preschool at Boyne Island... about a dozen years ago - she will celebrate 17 in August!!
Alison xx








No comments:

Post a Comment